About Atlas Lane:
Atlas Lane is a full-service leasing and property management company serving the single-family rental (SFR) housing sector. Headquartered in Washington, DC, Atlas Lane works directly with hundreds of small property owners and thousands of renters to provide great homes that also make for sound investments. Atlas Lane is on a mission to build a world where everyone lives in the right home at the right time, so they can focus on what fulfills them.
We’re always on the lookout for top talent. We seek those who are self-motivated, detail-oriented, and passionate about making people’s lives better. If that sounds like you, join us!
About the Role:
As a Leasing and Onboarding Specialist you will manage our leasing operations, train and hire leasing consultants, and assist our Property Asset Managers (PAMs) with onboarding new owners and tenants.
You will leverage our leasing strategy, custom-built and off-the-shelf technology, and our market expertise as well as industry trends and deal making to drive faster lease-ups and longer stays for our clients. Additionally, you will play an integral role with managing the leasing funnel and ensuring Atlas Lane is on target to meet future leasing goals.
- Prepare rent analyses for current and prospective clients;
- Prepare and post new rental listings for current and upcoming vacancies in our portfolio including but not limited to: writing persuasive descriptions, and gathering creative assets;
- Identify and experiment with new and creative ways to drive more rental inquiries, tours, and applications;
- Conduct on-site and virtual tours, as needed;
- Answer questions and respond to inquiries from prospective tenants;
- Work with our application processing team to quickly turn around qualified applications;
- Provide our Property Asset Managers with feedback from tours, market conditions, and prepare weekly leasing updates for their clients;
- Prepare leases for execution and remain a point of contact for new residents prior to move-in;
- Manage our lease renewal calendar and work with our Property Asset Managers to prepare lease renewals or move-outs;
- Assist Managers with new client onboardings, including data processing data gathering quotes;
- Perform occasional miscellaneous small tasks (copy keys, placing lockboxes, meeting with vendors)
- 2+ years of experience in Leasing / Property Management
- 3+ years experience in a customer service position
- Tech savvy with the ability to use G-Suite products and property management software, bonus points for experience with Appfolio or Showmojo.
- High degree of accuracy, organization, and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to cultivate relationships
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills